Are you in a helping profession seeking to expand your expertise, looking for a career change or interested in adding trauma-informed care as part of your existing coaching business?
Are you passionate about increasing support to people who suffer from trauma?
Would you like to learn how to approach interactions through a trauma-informed lens AND develop new competencies in a unique multicultural environment?
Stand out in your career and join us in Italy!
Trauma has gained attention as a cultural buzzword, yet few resources exist for trauma recovery.
Orenda’s Trauma Coaching Program was specifically designed to address this gap.
Enjoy the unique blend of retreat-style learning and Italian cultural immersion while training with experts in this field, gain hands-on experience and a become a part of a supportive community that will benefit you for years to come.
Learn the principles of coaching within a multicultural context.
Experience high-level, specialized training on trauma-informed interactions.
Gain invaluable competence to be a trauma coach.
Share your knowledge and gain new insight through a global perspective.
Explore an exciting destination and immerse yourself in the culture.
Broaden your personal and professional network and build lasting friendships.
Over the course of 3 days, you’ll learn:
- Types of Trauma and effects on the brain and body
- Framework to Coaching
- Coaching tools and resources
- Practice Application
- Ethics and business design and more!
- Lifetime Access to Digital Downloads, Worksheets, and Exercises and Video Lessons
- Access to Online Communities with discussion circles and monthly LIVE calls as integral to learning
- Official Orenda Coaching Certification upon completion of coursework
- Qualify for International Association of Coaches, Therapists, and Mentors endorsement
We look forward to helping you create a meaningful impact in the lives of trauma survivors.
INCLUDED in the experience:
- 4 nights at The Forani Palazzo, a 15th century listed historic palace located inside the hilltop village of Casperia, Italy
- 2 nights in mid-range hotels in Rome, bookending the retreat
- Transportation to and from airport and all local activities
- 3 days of Trauma-Coach Training with materials
- Arranged daily group activities like local excursions and classes
- Yoga, Meditation and Reiki healing offerings in tranquil retreat setting
- Breakfast, lunch and dinners provided most days
EXCLUDED: Air transportation to/from Rome (including international airfare and taxes), visas, travel and medical insurance, immunizations, vaccinations, some of the meals, personal expenses, and other extras. Pricing reflects double occupancy, please inquire for single occupancy pricing.
Schedule of events: